It is possible to provide smooth sheared surfaces and micron levels of accuracy by pressurizing and holding the work material with three hydaulic operations called triple action and punching the die parts with a minimum clearance.
We have worked with many difficult to process metals including special steels, stainless steels, and super alloys, as well as products with complex shapes.
- Fine sheared surfaces
- Precise dimensional accuracies
- Feasible of complex forming
|Fine Blanking||Conventional Press|
Difference between Fine Blanking and Conventional Press
We mass-produce precision parts mainly made of stainless steel.
Also, it is expected that the process will be reduced and the material yield will be improved by changing the construction method from casting and forging materials.
We will meet your needs from small lot production to mass production.
- Apply for difficult to process materials (stainless steel etc.)
- Feasible with superalloys
- Forming by progressive process (Patented Tech.)
- Feasible with hole tolerance 15μm
- Feasible of crushing and chamfering
- Achieved blanking of thick material (13mm max.)
We use materials from overseas manufacturers to strengthen our competitiveness.